Economic Assistance Home Page
Assistance Program (SNAP)
Frequently Asked Questions
Index of All EA Programs
EZ info: the self-service phone system for Anoka County Economic
Use EZ info for immediate answers to your SNAP, EBT, cash
programs, and health care questions!
To use our EZ info
- Have your case number ready (if you have one).
- Dial 763-422-7200.
- Press 1 for English, 2 for Spanish, 3 for
Russian, 4 for Arabic.
- If you have a case number, press 1.
Otherwise, press 2.
- Follow the step-by-step instructions.
You can use EZ info to:
- Get information about how to apply for our programs,
including SNAP (Food Support/EBT), Cash Assistance, Emergency
Assistance and Health Care.
- Get information on your case, such as application or case
status, requesting paper copies of your eligibility, what
benefits will be issued, and explanations of agency mailings.
- Report changes on your case, such as address changes, new
baby in the home, someone moving in or out of your home, and
changes in jobs or income.
- Learn more about our office hours, locations, and fax
- Learn about other resources offered by the community.
Emergency programs are available annually to qualifying persons who need help during a crisis.
These programs run for 30 days
and can help if there has been a fire, utility shut-off, eviction, illness, theft or other major crisis. Emergency programs
See also: FAQs for Emergency Programs
Emergency Assistance (EA)
EA helps eligible families who have children in the home under
top of page
Emergency General Assistance (EGA)
EGA helps eligible persons who cannot get help through MFIP,
EA, DWP, or
top of page
page last updated -